The sales representatives, whether institutional or retail, are our front line for customer service. Our strategies and services team provide high-quality analysis and insight regarding current markets and unmatched experience in fixed-income trends. And as a privately owned brokerage firm, our traders offer the distinct advantage of quick response time and give our clients personal attention and direct access to products in a way that many big-box firms cannot.
The professional acumen of these groups has transformed a regional footprint into a national presence.
The Duncan-Williams Debt Capital Markets Strategies Group is a team of experienced financial analysts who have their finger on the pulse of current market trends.
Their areas of expertise cover portfolio management, total return, asset/liability management, municipal credit analysis, client education and evolving regulatory issues.
Duncan-Williams is built on an ability to provide clients exactly what they need. But our Strategies Group gives our clients more than what is simply needed. They understand the importance of “value added”.
We monitor client portfolios to determine if there are performance based opportunities.
We study markets in-depth to find new investment opportunities.
We host regular events to educate clients and help them understand more about their investments as well as new opportunities.
Bond School is a unique educational experience designed and provided to Duncan-Williams, Inc. institutional clients. It is highly unique due to it being individually customized for each client and their specific portfolio. The objective is to provide attendees with a better understanding of market movements, investment environments, investing opportunities and high performance portfolio management.
- Discuss the impact current political, economic and regulatory issues have on a portfolio
- Increase the knowledge base regarding varying sectors such as CMO/MBS buying, pre-purchase credit analysis, and municipals markets
- Highlight current and future opportunities in the institution’s portfolio
- Learn to assess their portfolio’s current performance as well as security selection that increases the reward to risk ratio
- Discover how to strengthen and improve a balance sheet based on liquidity and interest rate risk needs
Bond School faculty is made up of experienced traders and senior analysts and also allows participants to earn CPE credits.
Contact your sales representative today for more information.