Cass CJ Thomas
3724 deer forest//2838 Baywood dr .38114-38115 (901)859-8217 (mobile) (901)373-3978 (Home) email@example.com
I have been working for a few bunnisses for a while.I am determined to work hard.I volunteer my time to people and helping others.Now a days we need communication skills either with social media or without and i know what we as the 21st century.I work very hard and is committed to what i do but also love what I do.
- Realistic goal setter
- I had my own company as a lawn service and made over $500 the first month.
- I later decided to help with labor or carpeting,so I built things and helped put roofs and paint houses.
- Not too long afterwards I was an assistant at a designer place and I helped flip houses (buying houses that may be in bad shape and fixing them to sell).
- I have completed up to 9 th grade courses.
- I will currently be enrolled in 10th grade for this 2019-2020 school year.Taking all honors classes!
- I was ambassador for four years.And a senior ambassador for a year! I am very socially active.
- I usually do a lot of volunteer work for school and church.
- I work at church as a choir director for both youth,children and mass choir.I lead songs.
- I am a Junior Deacon and a Youth minster
- I am superintendent for my church Sunday school.
- I am on the student council.
- I was on track team as thrower and as a 400 mile runner.Went to the fanilas
- I am the Director of communication at the high school I attend